Imagine sailing along Canada’s East Coast and playing golf at some of the most outstanding oceanfront courses in the world. See for yourself why ‘Fiddles and Sticks’ – golf expedition should be on your bucket list – if you are an avid golfer, or just a fan of discovering the best of Canada’s Atlantic provinces.
- Travel to some of the world’s top golf courses: This golf expedition takes you to select golf courses along Canada’s East Coast – some of them are known to be the best golf courses in the world.
- More than a golf expedition: While golf enthusiasts are playing the course, join the expedition team to discover a variety of amazing activities at each new destination. Experienced expedition guides accompany you on tailored excursions to iconic places along Canada’s East Coast. Sea kayaking, stand up paddling, cycling, hiking und zodiac excursions are on the daily agenda, offering incredible opportunities to explore the shorelines of Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Quebec at your own pace.
- Beautiful scenery: The golf courses are located along the magnificent shorelines of the Atlantic provinces. Red cliffs and sandy beaches boarder the golf courses, where you can breathe in fresh ocean air. In the evenings, enjoy the magnificent landscape and delicious local delicacies onboard while we reposition the ship to our next destination.
- Wildlife: Within these colourful and vibrant Atlantic Provinces we experience stunning wildlife encounters. These encounters are made special as they take place within the wildlife’s natural habitat. Such places include bird sanctuaries such as a gannet colony and Sable Island, home to approximatly 350 wild horses and the world’s largest grey seal colony.
- Experience famous East Coast culture: The islands of Canada’s Atlantic coast feature a rich and diverse culture, found in small fishing communities and remote out ports.
- Meet new friends: The intimacy of our expedition cruise allows you to get to know and connect with your fellow travellers, including our qualified expert team of guides. Our experienced expedition team is with you at the dinner table, on shore or on the bridge, sharing their incredible knowledge about the area. Share your own highlights of the day at the dinner table or the social setting of our lounge/bar, and never feel alone.
- Sit back and relax: On our golf cruise, play on some of the world’s best courses, and then relax and enjoy your surroundings, not having to worry about carrying your golf bags, or how to get to the next remote oceanfront course. With this itinerary we optimize your time by relocating the vessel overnight, making it possible to fully enjoy these otherwise difficult to reach destinations.
- Get the most out of it: It has never been easier to golf five different golf courses in only seven days. In the mornings, wake up to a new magnificent and challenging golf course on your floating wilderness lodge. You have the option to play five different courses in seven days, including:
Click here for the next available golf cruise dates:
Canada’s East Coast Golf Expedition: Fiddles & Sticks