See more of Canada than you ever imagined | 56 days of exploration
Over the course of 56 days, this unique, never before offered itinerary provides intrepid travelers with the opportunity to explore iconic locations across Canada. Designed exclusively by One Ocean Expeditions, two guests will embark in Louisbourg, NS and experience all summer 2018 voyage itineraries including Labrador & the Torngat Mountains, Baffin Island and Lancaster Sound, Exploration of the High Arctic, Pathways to Franklin, and the iconic Northwest Passage. Upon arrival in Cambridge Bay the adventure continues with a flight leaving the Arctic heading back into Southern Canada.
As a leader in the polar cruise industry, One Ocean Expeditions is dedicated to finding new ways to experience geography and culture. This unique opportunity to partner with Via Rail and Fairmont Hotels for a Circumnavigation of Canada is the newest endeavour to offer passengers an in-depth experience through the cultures and landscapes of Canada. One Ocean Expeditions is proud to be partnering with two of the top Canadian providers of hotel and rail to compliment our services and expedition itineraries.
This unparalleled journey through Canada visits historic sites along Canada’s East Coast, searches for thrilling polar bear and Arctic wildlife sightings, offers immersive visits to Inuit communities, takes guests through the crisp fresh air of the Rocky Mountains, and into the lively culture of Canada’s metropolis all in one voyage:
- One Ocean Expeditions: Labrador and Torngat Explorer | Louisbourg to Iqaluit | 24 July – 03 August 2018
Remote coastal ports, soaring mountains, rich culture and history
- One Ocean Expeditions: Baffin Island – Jewel of the High Arctic | Iqaluit to Resolute |03 August – 14 August 2018
Discover the stunning wilderness of Canada’s jewel – Baffin Island
- One Ocean Expeditions: High Arctic Explorer | Resolute to Resolute | 14 August to 23 August 2018
A journey into the remote heart of the Canadian Arctic
- One Ocean Expeditions: Pathways to Franklin | Resolute to Cambridge Bay | 23 August – 01 September 2018
A journey that unravels the mysteries of early Arctic exploration.
- Flight: Cambridge Bay to Edmonton | 01 September 2018
- Fairmont McDonald, Edmonton | 01 September – 02 September 2018
- Flight: Edmonton to Vancouver | 02 September 2018
- Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver | 02 September – 04 September 2018
- Via Rail ‘The Canadian’ Sleeper Plus: Vancouver to Jasper | 04 September – 05 September 2018
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge | 05 September – 08 September 2018
- Via Rail ‘The Canadian’ Prestige: Jasper to Toronto | 08 September – 11 September 2018
- Fairmont Royal York, Toronto | 11 September 2018 – 13 September 2018
- Via Rail Business Class: Toronto to Montreal | 13 September 2018
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, Montreal | 13 September – 16 September 2018
- Via Rail ‘The Ocean’ Sleeper Plus: Montreal to Halifax | 16 September – 17 September 2018
- Hotel in Halifax (Lord Nelson Hotel – not part of the Fairmont group): 17 September – 18 September 2018
Speak with your travel agent or call our experts to learn more about this inaugural voyage. You also have the option to only book one leg of the expedition cruise.
Give us a call or send through an email.