A golf expedition cruise is an incredible way to travel, explore new places and follow your passion of playing golf with old and new friends.
One Ocean Expeditions’ newest programming gives golf travel a completely different meaning.
Here are seven reasons why you should travel on a golf expedition cruise with One Ocean Expeditions:
1. We take care of you! On our golf expeditions, we make sure your green fees are covered and you don’t have to worry about transport. Each morning we transfer your golf clubs via zodiac to your next exciting golf course.
2. We make sure we go to some of the finest golf courses in the world. The golf courses visited constantly rank amongst the 100 best golf courses in the world. On our Scotland and Ireland golf expedition, you can choose from six of the world’s Top 100 golf courses – in the birthplace of the modern game.
3. Golfing and history go hand in hand in Scotland, with the chance to visit Viking settlements and ancient castles on our way to the next exciting golf course.
4. Ever fancied tasting some Scottish whiskey straight from the barrel? We make that happen with a range of distillery visits included!
5. Take a break from golfing and enjoy cycling, stand-up paddling or sea kayaking.
6. Take in the magnificent coastal settings each of the selected golf courses offer while you are working on your hole-in-one.
7. ‘Old Tom Morris’ shows us the way as we explore Scotland’s coast; one of the most iconic golf course developers in history. His courses are an incredible challenge for all skill levels.